At SA Back office we believe in positive development, growing change from the bottom up. We have strong teams that want to transform your business from a new start-up to a well-measured, growing business. This, we believe, is not as difficult as it sounds. We want to:
- Help start your business with you or get the essentials in place, registering you where you need to be registered, getting certificates in place and gearing your business to enter the market.
- Help admin your business by performing your daily or project based admin - from scanning, filing, data capturing and call centre to accounting, web maintenance and specialised tasks.
- Help measure your business with our expert analysis and reporting. We are a firm of chartered acccountants that can help with valuations, internal audits, your AFS and many more.
- Help grow your business with marketing strategies and implementation. We also have carefully crafted cutting edge BEE models to help you take stock of and improve your BEE score.
Our bespoke solutions business model is compelling, promises cost savings, customized solutions and high quality results. We break down complex tasks into smaller manageable pieces of work that, with oversight of a team of professionals, entry level employees are able to deliver quality and accuracy.However, the social impact of the SA Back Office model outshines the traditional business model benefits.
SA Back Office allows organization to contribute to social development whilst concluding essential business delivarables, impacting two important business emparatives. The rising challenge of youth unemployement coupled with challanges to B-BBEE codes and the local economy create a valuable market opportunity for businesses to participate in outcomes-based skills development for young people.
- Errol Pillay,CEO OF Africa Tikkun
Impact sourcing connects unemployed young people to a real workplace environment, creating a future.It does it in such a way that it has a direct impact on the living conditions of the newly employed youth by improving their lifestyle, increasing confidence levels and contributing significantly to their professional development and future employability.